SPORT FOR LEARNING - Preliminary Joint Staff Event and project activities – Hannover 18th to 20th March
Following is a summary of the decisions and the commitments made for each topic analyzed and discussed based on the defined agenda:
The selected people will be:
24 operators / educators working with people with mental disabilities who will be selected in the IT countries (12), RO (6), UK. (6).
They will be selected among psychologists, pedagogues, educators and social workers working with organizations. They don't necessarily have to be employees of the 8 teachers with a consolidated experience of adult education which are part of the Univerza Slatina staff (Slovenia).
4 experts / researchers selected by the University of Hannover within the AGORA Research Center .
- Preliminary Joint Staff Event.
It will take place in the UK from September 30th to October 4th 2019 (Arrival on September 30th, departure on October 4th). By March 30th 2019 and in any case as soon as possible, the coordinator Lowe Trevor will communicate to the partners the place and the residence where the participants will be welcomed and the conditions foreseen for the partners, in order to allow an efficient organization of the transfers. By the end of May the partners will work on a shared proposal regarding the work schedule and the contents of the Preliminary Joint Staff Event.
- Identification and selection of good practices
- By April 30th 2019 Hannover University will produce and send the guidelines to the partners for the identification and selection of good practices.
- From May 1st to July 30th 2019 each country will select at least two/three good practices. ANPIS, Growing Better Lives, Fundatia Estuar will identify and select good practices within contexts that have as beneficiaries people with mental disabilities; as far as the University of Hannover and Univerza Slatina are concerned, it is not necessary that the beneficiaries are persons with mental disabilities, but beneficiaries such as primary school or high school students or in the field of adult education.
- By September 1st 2019 each partner will send the selected good practices to the University of Hannover. Each country will present the selected good practices to the Preliminary Joint Staff Event in the UK. The good practices will form the basis on which operators will work in the various workshops foreseen by the pilot session.
- At the end of the Preliminary Joint Staff Event in the UK, the University of Hannover will collect the good practices and observations / conclusions that emerged in the pilot session in a document that will be sent to all partners (Compendium of good practices).
- Dissemination - The activities foreseen for the dissemination are:
- creation of a mailing list of subjects of the territory potentially interested in the project;
- organization of a press conference after the 1st transnational meeting involving the editors of local newspapers, in each partner country;
- creation of informative / promotional materials (brochures, invitations to the conference, etc.) to be sent by e-mail or by post in order to involve all the subjects potentially interested in the project from the earliest stages of the project in each partner country.
- creation of web pages concerning the project in the institutional sites of the partners;
- creation of a newsletter in the national languages.