- To improve the understanding of problems and needs of subject with mental disease. It is a complex process wich implies coordinated and integrated strategies at all the levels of society. Attitudes do not change automatically or spontaneously: this is a complex process that requires strategies coordinated and integrated at all levels of society in order to produce significant results in the elimination of social and environmental obstacles concerning this subjects, to produce awareness and, at the same time, allow active involvement of persons in difficulty. The European level is a fundamental field for the project because it will allow to acquire a more wide and articulated vision of the problem through good practices collection and selection in the partner countries.
- To identify innovative pedagogical approaches for the empowerment of subjects with mental disease through non competitive sport activity. The success of inclusive activities depends on being oriented to the subject, therefore able to increase his autonomy and capacity of interacting with the others. The experiences acquired through non competitive sport activities show that it is possible to increase the participation of people with mental disease through sport, develop and consolidate important key competences (alphabetical, mathematical, digital) and foster the development of important relational, civic and social competences. In order to achieve this objective it is necessary to elaborate innovative and qualitative didactic/pedagogical instruments, materials and due methodologies of evaluation for supporting and improving social operators/professional educators.
- Individuation and selection of good practices Selection of good practices: consolidation and development in each partner country of pre-existing networks at regional and national level in order to actively involve all the subjects, public and private, who have a key role in education, long life learning and in carrying out social and mental health policies. The subjects and organizations to be individuated will have a key role in useful fields for the project (acquired experiences, innovation, etc.). These networks will allow the individuation and selection of good practices.
- Learning/Teaching/training activities Preliminary joint staff training event. Realization of the session “Preliminary joint staff training event” in UK. Duration 5 days. The participants will be: 24 operators/educators selected in IT, RO, UK; 8 teachers selected in SL and 4 experts selected in DE. They will meet in order to share experiences and knowledge, to study in depth aspects concerning mental disease, sport and cultural activity, opportunities for pedagogical/cultural plans individuation in order to improve the empowerment of people with mental diseases. Individuate. instruments and methodologies for recognition and validation of non-formal and informal learning process in the field of non- competitive sport. The Preliminary joint staff training event will be managed by Growing Better Lives (UK).Blended mobility of learners. Training Sport events in Italy – 5 days 20 persons with mental disease will be selected in UK (10 persons), RO (10 persons). They will participate to the Learning/Teaching/Training activities expected by the project. They will be accompanied and supported by their operators/educators selected by partner organisations.The applicant ANPIS NAZIONALE will organize sport and cultural activities in 4 of its Regional ANPIS: ANPIS MARCHE, ANPIS UMBRIA, ANPIS LAZIO, ANPIS PUGLIA.
- Transnational Meeting. During the project it will be held 4 transnational meeting.
- Final version of the Compendium of good practices, Tool Kit for educator/operator, Tool box for learners (person with mental disease). The final version of this products will be in DVD.
Partner: ANPIS Nazionale Applicant (IT), Growing Better Lives (UK), Estuar Fundatia (RO), University of Hannover (DE), Univerza Slatina (SL).